Skip to content
- reworked vice c64 emulator – defaults with dispmanx, but should run without now without also. Comes with a default config which is better
- suited for the pi. config now resides in /opt/retropie/configs/c64/ rather than home directory.
- retronet improvements – now can enable on game launch from runcommand menu.
- added vectrex libretro core
- always reset framebuffer even when not switching screen mode in runcommmand.sh which should help some emulators that seem to leave the framebuffer in an unusable state.
- fix for fmsx rom install
- use dispmanx sdl by default for uae4all
- use dispmanx sdl by default for dgen
- mame4all configs moved to /opt/retropie/configs/mame/ rather than mame4all (to match existing structure)
- Minor bug fixes
- Updated RetroPie-Setup Script
- Update of all components, e.g., RetroArch supports ZIP files natively now
- Dispmanx can be activated or deactivated for each emulator individually now
- The screen mode is configurable for each emulator individually now
- Added Atari Lynx emulator
- Added Darkplaces Quake (experimental)
- Added Minecraft-Pi (experimental)
- Added OpenMSX (experimental)
- Enhanced integration of ScummVM
- Stripped down number of installed system packages to a minimum
- Several bug fixes
- Reorganization of the binaries
- Separation of sources and binaries