Skip to content
- Includes all software normally shipped with the base distribution.
- Florence on-screen keyboard.
- Includes touchscreen calibration tool.
- Working Kodi and Squeezeplay apps
- Includes ext4 / Btrfs / F2FS versions
- Working sound through external jack and speakers (and switching automatically).
- EMGD drivers v1.18 / Xorg 1.9
- Working Compiz and OpenGL.
- Backlight working (control available from brightness applet or through sysfs).
- Ethernet working fine – Random MAC address created on first boot and saved for future boots. Using vendor driver for better stability.
- Working wireless (WEP/WPA/WPA2) – using vendor driver for wireless N support and better stability (kernel driver is still available – just blacklisted).
- Networking is fully controlled from Network Manager.
- The “Unity 3D” interface is not working on the current EMGD drivers.
- The emgui utility doesn’t work
- Might see screen corruption or problems with other applications.