Soon after the release of RetroPie 3.1, we are please to announce v3.2. Although only a few weeks have passed, there have been a fair number of improvements include some new experimental emulators, and configuration module improvements.
Installation Instructions can be found here – https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/First-Installation
Downloads available from the main RetroPie website – http://blog.petrockblock.com/retropie/retropie-downloads/. For those who want to install on top of Raspbian Wheezy – the system can be installed directly from the GitHub project, where you can also find a detailed list of changes.
3.2 (26th Oct 2015)
- Fixed binaries of mupen64plus and lr-tyrquake and removed mupen64plus-testing as it is now included in the default mupen64plus.
- Updated to Hatari 1.9, and built in IPF image support.
- Binary installs are now supported for those running under Raspbian Jessie – although there still may be bugs.
- New experimental modules – ppsspp / lr-ppsspp (PlayStation Portable emulator), px68k (X68000 emulator – too slow to be usable on a rpi2 though), and opentyrian (a port of the DOS shoot-em-up Tyrian).
- uae4arm is now moved from experimental.
- Improvements to the generic bluetooth pairing module.
- Improvements to ps3controller pairing
- Fixed SNESDev driver building (failed on first attempt).
- New Turtle Pi Emulation Station theme installable via the themes installer
- Various other bugfixes.
- GLideN64 video plugin for mupen64plus